Green because the environment is going to hell in a hand basket. Mindless consumption sees no end. Natural resources are being depleted as we speak. We, the consumers are at the mercy of major industries that perpetuate environmental destruction and often compromise our health as well.
Self Care because if we don’t take care of ourselves and the environment (even at a small personal scale), the outcome won’t be pretty for us as individuals or the environment that sustains us.
What is self care? EVERYTHING you do to that affects your health: what you drink and eat; what products you use and surround yourself with; your bad habits; your physical activity level; your relationships with others; the medical care you receive: meaning also preventative health screenings and vaccinations.
“Something will have gone out of us as a people if we ever let the remaining wilderness be destroyed; if we permit the last virgin forests to be turned into comic books and plastic cigarette cases; if we drive the few remaining members of the wild species into zoos or to extinction; if we pollute the last clear air and dirty the last clean streams and push our paved roads through the last of the silence, so that never again will Americans be free in their own country from the noise, the exhausts, the stinks of human and automotive waste.” (Wallace Stegner, letter to David E. Pesonen of the Wildland Research Center, 3 December 1960)
By going GREEN (using Natural Self Care Products!) we can restore and renew ourselves AND the eco-system!
One Website can’t solve all problems and this one certainly won’t try. My goal – as a wellness coach – is to address only a fraction of a much larger problem by providing information to help you maintain vibrant health (gently, safely and NATURALLY) and by supplying you with all natural products to support your quest for vibrant health.
Many staple hygiene products we use every day contain substances known to be – or suspected of being – harmful. In the name of Green Self Care, I believe that:
- no one should worry about fluoride poisoning while brushing their teeth which is why Green Self Care Natural Tooth Powder is fluoride- and other potentially hazardous chemicals-free.
- no one should worry about getting cancer while using a deodorant that’s why Green Self Care Natural Deodorant doesn’t contain aluminum salts or Parabens.
- no one should worry about propylene glycol, polyethylene glycol and propylene oxide (common ingredients in skin care which are listed – as known carcinogens! – on the FDA’s website) while moisturizing. Green Self Care Natural Moisturizers are 100% pure and natural!
There are other categories of “self care” products one has to be educated on today: what foods promote good health and which ones are “bad for you”; what nutritional supplements have actual benefits; and more.
- everyone should be aware of the healing powers of wholesome nutrition.
- everyone should know the benefits of nutritional supplements.
- and when all is said and done, knowledge is still power and knowledge comes from reading.
ALL Natural Self Care Products listed and / or recommended on Green Self Care Website have:
- 100% natural ingredients
– No fillers
– No additives
– No preservatives
Finally, ALL Products listed on Green Self Care Website are guaranteed 100% NATURAL and as described or your money back.