Green because the environment is going to hell in a hand basket. Mindless consumption sees no end. Natural resources are being depleted as we speak. We, the consumers are at the mercy of major industries that perpetuate environmental destruction and often compromise our health as well.
Self Care because if we don’t take care of ourselves and the environment (even at a small personal scale), the outcome won’t be pretty for us as individuals or the environment that sustains us.
“Something will have gone out of us as a people if we ever let the remaining wilderness be destroyed; if we permit the last virgin forests to be turned into comic books and plastic cigarette cases; if we drive the few remaining members of the wild species into zoos or to extinction; if we pollute the last clear air and dirty the last clean streams and push our paved roads through the last of the silence, so that never again will Americans be free in their own country from the noise, the exhausts, the stinks of human and automotive waste.” (Wallace Stegner, letter to David E. Pesonen of the Wildland Research Center, 3 December 1960)
By going GREEN we can restore and renew ourselves and the eco-system!
One Website can’t solve the problems of the world and this one certainly won’t try. My goal here – I’m a full-time wellness coach – is to address only a fraction of a much larger problem by supplying you with green self care products.
We all use self care products, daily. Many of staple hygiene items contain substances known to be – or suspected of being – harmful. In the name of Green Self Care I believe that:
- no one should worry about fluoride poisoning while brushing teeth which is why Designer Self’ Green Tooth Powder is fluoride and other potentially hazardous chemicals-free.
- no one should worry about getting cancer while using a deodorant that’s why Designer Self’ Green Deodorant doesn’t contain aluminum salts or Parabens.
- no one should worry about propylene glycol, polyethylene glycol and propylene oxide (common ingredients in skin care which are listed – as known carcinogens! – on the FDA’s website) while moisturizing. Designer Self’ Green Skin Butter and Designer Self’ Green Moisturizer are 100% natural!
There is also a whole spectrum of other “self care” products one has to be educated on today: what cosmetic devices are safe; what foods are health-promoting and which ones are “bad for you”; what nutritional supplements have actual benefits; and more.
- everyone should be aware of the healing powers of wholesome nutrition.
- every gal should know that there are non-invasive options that can substitute for plastic surgery (pain-free and affordable)
- every guy should know that there are non-invasive options that can substitute for a hair transplant surgery (once again: pain-free and affordable)
- everyone should know the benefits of nutritional supplements.
- and when all is said and done, knowledge is still power and knowledge comes from reading.
ALL Green Hygiene Products and ALL Natural Probiotic Foods on Green Self Care Website have:
- 100% natural ingredients
- No fillers
- No additives
- No preservatives
Finally, ALL Green Hygiene Products and ALL Natural Probiotic Foods on Green Self Care Website are guaranteed 100% NATURAL and as described or your money back.